The following are a number of popular September hashtags. They had been put together to make the work of a social media manager easy to fill their social media calendar for your business or your clients.
September 1 – Pet Rock Day – #PetRockDay
September 2 –
- (#LaborDay): you as a social media manager can utilize this to your benefit by posting labor-centered content. Join the rest of the world in wishing men and women out there working to sustain themselves (and their families) a happy Labor Day.
- National Blueberry Popsicle Day – #BlueberryPopsicleDay
September 3 – Skyscraper Day – #SkyScraperDay
September 4 (#NationalWildlifeDay): this day has been set aside to raise awareness of and appreciate wildlife.
September 5 (#CharityDay): the international day of charity
September 6 (#ReadABookDay): this day has been set apart to raise awareness on the importance of reading.
- National Beer Lovers Day #NationalBeerLoversDay
- World Beard Day #WorldBeardDay
- Super Human Day #SuperHumanDay
- (#LiteracyDay): the 8th of September is a day that has been set apart to shine a light on the importance of literacy. It’s a day that seeks to highlight the benefits we derive from being literate.
- (#StartrekDay): On this day in 1966, The First Episode of Star Trek Airs.
September 9 (#NationalGrandparentsDay): this day has been set apart to honor and appreciate grandparents.
- Swap Ideas Day #SwapIdeasDay
- World Suicide Prevention Day #SuicidePreventionDay
September 11 (#911Day): a day set apart to honor those who lost their lives in the service of their country.
September 12 (#DayOfEncouragement/#NationalVideoGamesDay): this day has been set apart to hammer on and underscore how vital giving (and receiving) encouragement is. It’s also a day marking video games day.
September 13: Positive Thinking Day #PositiveThinkingDay
September 14 (#KissCancerGoodbye): this day is set aside to raise awareness on cancer and educate people on how to avoid it, and what to do if you do get it. Center your content around this topic, use the hashtag and go with the trend.
September 15: International Dot Day #InternationalDotDay
- Guacamole Day #GuacamoleDay
- Play Doh Day #PlayDohDay
- World Ozone Day #OzoneDay
September 17: International Country Music Day #CountryMusicDay
- Cheese Burger Day #CheeseburgerDay
- First Love Day #FirstLoveDay
- Read An Ebook Day #ReadAnEbookDay
- Respect Day #RespectDay
- Water Monitoring Day #WaterMonitoringDay
September 19: Talk Like a Pirate Day #TalkLikeAPirateDay
September 20th – (#PepporniPizzaDay) This day is celebrated annually for one of the most classic foods around the world.
September 21 (#PeaceDay/#MiniGolfDay): this day has been set apart to underscore the importance of peace and appreciate those who have made great strides in its pursuance.
September 22 (#CarFreeDay/#HobbitDay): except you were born sometime in the last two centuries, you definitely know about Tolkien’s books. So should your followers. #HobbitDay offers you an excellent opportunity to engage your followers and expose your brand. This day is also the same day for raising awareness about the many benefits of reducing car use.
September 23: Family Day #FamilyDay
September 24: Punctuation Day #PunctuationDay
- Binge Day #BingeDay
- Comic Book Day #ComicBookDay
- Cooking Day #CookingDay
- World Dream Day #DreamDay
September 26 (#EDL2018/#FitnessDay): this day commemorates European Day of Languages and Women’s Health and Fitness. It raises awareness on both events and helps expose you.
September 27 (#WTD2018): set apart to mark tourists of the world. This day highlights and raises awareness on tourism. Everybody in the world is sure to be tweeting and posting content related to this which means more exposure for you.
September 28 (#WorldRabiesDay/#GoodNeighborDay): the tags are self-explanatory. September 28 is a day set out for spreading and raising awareness on rabies. It is also the day set apart to appreciate those with a neighborly character in the hope that many more will pick up on it thereby making the world a better day.
September 30 (#InternationalPodcastDay): this day is for commemorating podcasts.
Join Me on Social Media
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Sheldon_Payne
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sheldon.payne/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sheldon.payne
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/PaynesBrain
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheldonpayne/
Join My Private Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewfoundMarketingMasterminds/
If there’s anything I have missed, please leave it in the comments or send me a message and I’ll get it added to the post.